Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DEAR DAUGHTER

Dear Daughter,




Ever since we got that computer thing you have been addicted to it. I know that you have been going on myspace. I really dont care but tell me this have you been going into chat rooms. Please dont lie to me because I know you have. I would like you to stop because if you dont I will go into your account and delete everything. How I guess you are wondering before you got a myspace it asked for a parent verification. That I made Tom make. It will ask me once a week if need to delete your account.

Many people use Myspace,Facebook,and Myyearbook. These places are really bad because at any moment a cyber predator will meet you act like a child and rape you to dealth. Do you really want that to happen to you. I would be devistated if that really did happen I would die myself.

Right now many people are trying to help children online to not do inmature thing online. My plan is to make every online sites to have a parent verification code to accpt teenagers to the site. If this happens us the parents will be able to see everything the child talks and writes about. This will help prevent cyber-predators to a minimum.

Thank you daughter for understanding.



LOVE,

Marcos De La Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment