Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Contents of the Dead Man's Pocket" Plot Change Paragraph

If was Tom Benecke and I was in his shoes I wouldn't know what I would do. If I was Tom I would say I quit because I wouldn't risk my life by going out of the house on to the window sill and try to get a little piece of paper just for a job. I understand that the dicion that Tom made almost killed him. He choose to go out and risk his life just for a piece of paper that ended out to fly away again. The plot would change a lot because it would go from dramatic to stressed. That is what would of happened if my plot changed.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't risk my life either to get a pice of paper. You have some spelling errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Fanilly did my tv show plot summary!!!!:) (on Chowder!) ILOVECHOWDER!!<3

    ReplyDelete