Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Weekend

My weekend was extraordinary then ended with a tragic ending.  At first I started my weekend by giving some of spare time to Leonard and Scott up at the Agriculture field. We worked from 8:30am to 12:00pm and we were tired. After we got home I took a shower then went to the pool for the barbecue that the kids get for helping out. When I got home later on my house went out to the movies. We watched Scott Pilgram vs the World. It was a comedy but also it was idiotic and stupid. On Sunday Robert and I switched rooms. So all morning we were changing rooms. So now I am Luis P. roommate. The day I started my week I was tired from my exhausted weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Thats sick, but try to keep the music down in your room it's loud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! On my weekend was really exhausting too. Well I want to switch roomates now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I hate you now, you suck, I mad at you don't talk to me for an 1 hour now. So how was the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watever I love watching CHOWDER!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I like your little exhausted face. Just so you know Chowder is my favorite cartoon.

    ReplyDelete