Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Third Quarter Goals Reflection"

What your goals for the quarter? My goals for this incoming quarter are have a good attitude level, be responsible, and have good behavior. What work have you done to achieve your goals? The work that I have achieved to obtain my goals are being respectful to my peers and adults, also by doing all of my homework/classwork assignments. What are you doing well on? There are only some classes that I have had trouble in, like for example in Miss Priester’s class I always had trouble on and in because I act like the class is to hard for me and I don’t do anything to proceed in my grade in that class. Another is Ms. Davis’s class, in her class I had a B+ then I gave up and went down to a F. What do you need to do differently? My production that I need to fix is do all my homework, and also by fixing my behavior. How do you expect to feel at the end of the quarter? I want to feel like I have won a hundred thousand free boxes of Cheese Its and Sierra Mist soda’s (which are my favorite snacks).

No comments:

Post a Comment