Monday, February 14, 2011

Graph Sherbet Blog Post 2011

I can relate to " Grape Sherbet" poem because just like the character from the story I think alot about my favorite desert which is Chocolate Pudding. Omg Even thinking about it makes my mouth juicy. "Dad appears with his masterpiece swirled snow, gelled light" I think this part of the story is helps me imagine the poem better because like The title which is Grape Sherbet then the father appears with the masterpiece which I think is the sherbet. Imagery helps the reader view what is happening in the readers head.

2 comments:

  1. Good JOb Marcos on your post, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work portable restrooms San Marcos tx

    ReplyDelete