Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feeling about the CAHSEE

My feeling on the CAHSEE exit exam is kinda scary because one of the reason is because I think that I might fail and look like a total retard in front of all my peers but I dont know I think I will be strong in the math but also maybe in the English. I haven't actually studied for the CAHSEE but I just dont know I might not be so sure about it. I know for sure though that I will try my hardest to succeed in doing my best on passing. Eve though I know that I might not actually feel like a professional on the test but I think for sure I will be feeling like a normal human being at grade level just kidding. I think now that I look at it I am ready for the test but other then that I am ready for the California High School Exit Exam.

1 comment: