Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff Reflection

On the Fourth Quarter Kickoff my team lost, and I did not have any fun on the games and activities that we played. The games that we played were capture the flag, then a game with teamwork involving water, and lastly we played waffle ball and my team again lost at that. The reason that my team lost was because most of them other then estimated ten of them played the sports. I know that we should be grateful that we didn't have any class time that day but they need to fix the activities way much more. My thoughts and feeling on the kickoff were stupid and a waste of time (my opinions don't take it offensive Priester or anyone else). Like we could of done something that involved each individual class year. My team lost every game but I had fun because I was with my bro Jose Gonzalez (aka BiG KnoCkOut). We were on the same team so we had fun also I think that the teams were so totally uneven but like I said thats my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Don't feel bad my team (team 4) lost too. Every game!!!!

    ReplyDelete