Sunday, April 17, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post

On my free choice blog post I will be writing about my incident that happened on the softball field when I was trying to demonstrate the girls softball team how to do a slide. I got ready to do my slide. I was wearing shorts and a weight lifting shirt with the sides cut off. So I got ready on third base and when they told me to go I ran to home and then when I slide my shorts went up to my butt and I got a major wedgie and everyone saw my right butt cheek. When I got up I was in pain and everyone including me were laughing our butt off. It was fun I got a couple of scratches though but on the bright side I got better at my slides because I usually miss time my slide.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! haha I remeber that! haha We told you not to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love this story! I am glad you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah me too, well nice job on doing your homework. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its cool, but you need to make the pictures smallers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! :] I remember that day. That sucks that you got hurt, but glad to see that you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was probably an eye-blinding view, but great post.

    ReplyDelete