Wednesday, April 6, 2011

“Switch” Play Audience Member Experience

I didn't quite go to the play because I had some technical difficulties about my appointment schedule but instead of going I did the next best thing. I talked to some of my peers that did go to the play. They told me that the play was a fantastic heart breaking emotional story. They were crying from shoulder to shoulder. Instead of just crying during the whole play they noticed that most of the parts were similar to their positions in life. They noticed that they have been acting like it is the end of their life. It was possible that even though that you were take in away from your family, it doesn't mean that you just give up it means that you have a chance to start all new in his or hers life time. I believe from what I have comprehended that every year every foster kid should be able to go watch this play in the theater.

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is one of your best paragraphs that you have done yet. Keep up the great work Marcos.

    ReplyDelete