Friday, April 29, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper – Website Evaluation Tips

Who did you interview? One of the adults that I interviewed was Kyle Conwell from the tech center. What did he/she say? He told me that the way that he figured out wheather or no the website is accurate he would look if it was published my a Teacher or a scientist. The other person I interviewed was Paul (works for N.A B7). He told me that the way that he would figure out if the website is a reliable source he would check the publication of the website, making sure that it isn't false facts. The last person that I interviewed was a junior Tre aka Twin. He told me that the way he would figure out if the website was a good website for a research paper he would make sure the facts on the website is legit and not opinions. The advice that I obtained from the people that I interviewed will help me a lot in the long run by, double checking on the website making sure it is a reliable source. Special thanks to all the people that I interviewed I really appreciated it.

1 comment: