Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post

The End of BASEBALL finally gosh no more practice and no more sitting behind the plate. I am so happy for that reason also I am also happy because school is also coming to end thank god no more Miss Priester to deal with. JK So this weekend my brother is having a baby shower, for my nephew that will be here on the estimated day of July 1,2011. His name is going to be Sean Diego DLS, and I am going to treat him the best out of all my nieces and nephews. The reason I say that is because he is the one I  am going to be really close with. If my family is looking at this I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART + more. All though football season coming up so I am happy for that sport. In baseball we didn't get in any fights with the opposing team so I am happy for that, but my favorite team did.

5 comments:

  1. That is really cool I know what it feels like to have a younger niece or nephew. I have a young niece and i say young because she is no longer a baby, well to me she is, but I love her and I treat her like a Princess, I kind of have to she is the only girl I have 3 nephews and 1 niece so I can relate to you in that way, but over all good post, and you switched topics a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you finished the season perfectly and that your looking foward to football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your post, I learned that you are dedicated to your family and that is so great. Family is important to everyone. I also agree with Tierra you did change your topics a lot. I do not have a niece or nephew yet but I have little cousins that are so close to me they are my niece and nephew so take care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that was a pretty random post. I am jealous that you will have a nephew. Even though I have three siblings, I do not have any neices or nephews yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From your post, I learned that you are dedicated to your family and that is so great. Family is important to everyone

    ReplyDelete