Monday, August 9, 2010

MY WEEKEND

Many kids start a weekend off with a big bowl of cereal but not this kid. I started my weekend on Aug. 7, 2010 it was Saturday at 8:00 am. When I woke up, I went straight to the kitchen and called the office to check when I was going off campus. They told me these words "Marcos we have down to be leaving at 1:00pm is that o.k." When they told me that I was like no it is not ok I put down 10:00 am. So they said that I would have to wait. I said ok and bit my finger. I called my brother we talked. Then he called the office to clarify what is happening. Everything got situated and I was going to be going off campus with my older brother to hang out. We ate at Applebee’s for a b-day party then it was time for me to go. AHHH. I told him that I will see him next time. That was my weekend it was fun I liked it. I almost forgot I also hanged out will my beautiful girlfriend all day on Aug 8, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment