Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Most Embarrasing Moment

OMG!!! I ripped my pants. I have never been at a position in my life that was ever embarrassing for me. I would admit that I have said a couple of stupid things in life but I got to admit it wasn't that embarrassing just kidding. I remember when I was with my Aunt and Uncles house and we went swimming at the apartment’s pool. We had fun and all until I dove in and my shorts fell right off. WOOOW that is embarrassing a lot because I didn't know that they fell right off, and I walked right out of the pool nude just as if I was at Black's Beach. It was really embarrassing to me because their was a lot of my cousin friends (I mean GIRL FRIENDS). This was a while back like a couple of years ago. That is my most embarrassing moment in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment