Tuesday, August 10, 2010

25 Random Things about Me

  1. I like to eat pie when I am able to eat it.
  2. I once discovered a dinosaur bone till someone told me that it is a chicken leg.
  3. I tell myself that I will be a superstar in basketball.
  4. The first time in a kitchen for work I cut my finger and I laughed.
  5. Second time in kitchen for class cut finger again and cried laughed.
  6. When I was smaller I would always say Ariel from little Mermaid was my girlfriend.
  7. My imaginary friend and I used to always play Power Rangers.
  8. I think that I am asleep but then I figure out that I am not.
  9. I play dress up with my nieces and also do manicures.
  10. Sometimes I play as if I was a singer from American Idol and I was promoting the bathroom scenery.
  11. I have always thought that I would turn out to be t he smartest person in the whole world.
  12. I have decided to that I am going to engaging in the Culinary Arts field.
  13. I found out that I sometimes most times don't know what I am talking.
  14. I am actually a lot more extraordinary in the educational field.
  15. I had actually had a very long typish blond hair so I looked like a girl.
  16. I actually do not try to be very smart in school.
  17. I actually don't really want to get my tongue ring but I did.
  18. I always love to right down textbook notes because I learn more from the book.
  19. My first time I have ever walked a dog I was dragged a whole 7 yards after the dog let me go.
  20. I like to play music with the same emotion that I am having that day.
  21. I love to watch chick flicks when I am with ladies.
  22. I love to watch scary horror movies when I am with my girlfriend because they will jump into my hands like a little baby.;
  23. When i was little I took a little vacation with my family to Chula Vista to go to Surf Camp then right when we got there I found out that I didn’t have a pillow.
  24. When I was smaller I had a hamster that ran away. Four years later I found out that it was eaten by my dog.
  25. I say that I am daddy when I am in my house or on the court.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are a great uncle Marcos!! We miss you down here at UROK! Stop in and say hi! :)

    - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with the "daddy" thing??? I don't understand it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its more like you would jump into her arms like a little baby, and thats cute you used to dress up, just to let you know i was laughing the whole time I was reading this and will make fun of you for about everything on this list.
    Love You :)

    ReplyDelete