Thursday, September 2, 2010

Life in 2053 Paragraph – “The Pedestrian” Before You Read

Prompt A: Pretend it is 2053. Describe a day in your life. Write a narrative paragraph, with a beginning, middle, and end.

Anwser: Once upon a time...Back track when does anyone ever use the phrase "Once upon a time" This isn't a fantasy tale. In the year of 2053 I am 43 years old I have a beautiful wife 2 kids and then I have a nice house, nice cars, and a really good Job. On my birthday we had a natural disaster hit the whole east coast of America but I told myself that luckily we weren't living in New York at the time of disaster. So the world was changing and my family and I went to the space station to go up to the S.L.F.E which stands for Space Life For Everyone. My family and I was only allowed to go up because I was a brilliant salad chef in the world and that the needed a salad chef. My family and lived up at S.L.F.E for a year or to before it was good enough for humans to live in the planet again. That is what will happen in 2053 to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thats sounds cool. A World Salad Chef. MMM, that must be a mistake. Just kidding, you should let me taste one of your best salads you have made. S.L.F.E Space Life For Everyone, if it is for everyone why is it that you have an exception if it is for everyone.

    ReplyDelete