Thursday, September 23, 2010

“Two Kinds” In the Shoes of a Prodigy

Put yourself in Jing-mei’s shoes. How would you respond to pressure to become a prodigy? Write a narrative or expository paragraph explaining your ideas.
Blog Post Title: “Two Kinds” In the Shoes of a Prodigy
 
Answer: If I was in Jing-Mei's shoes I would be disappointed and angry everyday in my life. If my parents told to do this try this I would seriously go insane. Say for example in the story they talked about how the mom told the daughter to go play the piano. I would straight up tell my mom to never tell me to do that because I be someone that I am not. In my life time I've had people telling me that I will be the smartest person in the world. They told me that I will become a lawyer when I am older. I told myself and others that I am who I am.

1 comment: