Thursday, January 6, 2011

Third Quarter Goals





What was your greatest accomplishment of 2010? What did you have to do to achieve it?

My greatest accomplishment of 2010 was the fact that I realized that I screwed up the whole year when I could of done something benefited to myself and others.I failed classes in the year, so that will not help in my case. i achieved this goal by thinking dam Marcos look it the potential that you have wasted, you can do better I told myself and I will for the 2011 school year.


What is your goal for this quarter? List three things you will need to do to achieve this; you may use bullets here.

  • have a good attitude level
I will stop myself with self control when I might say something stupid.

  • be responsible
I will right down my homework on google calendar everyday and make sure that I finish it.

  • have bad behavior
I will keep to myself and wont get dragged in other peoples mess.

1 comment:

  1. Marcos, I am glad read that you have decided to improve your attitude and grades.

    I look forward to reading your homework assignments!

    :)

    ReplyDelete