Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Break Experience

Marcos De La Sierra
1-5-2011 period 1
Ms. Priester English
Narrative


Winter Break


Right when the school bells rang I walked up to my girlfriend and kissed her on her cheek and waited for her housemate named Aqua. So we walked and talked till we hit girls 8 doorstep so Aqua walked inside and Ema and I stood there all by ourselves. We stood there for another couple of seconds and then she said come by later after community meeting and I said alright baby and I kissed her and walked with my brother Jose G. So Jose and I walked up to my house and he dropped me off and then told me to hang out with him later. I told him alright so I walked straight inside said hi to my staff Tony and walked into my room and threw my stuff on the ground. Then my roommate Luis P. came inside my room and started to bug me how he always does. So I kicked him out of my room and started to play some jams.

After my first song my nice but annoying social worker walked into my room and told me to come out for community meeting. I was all and willing to come out but after a long time of begging from my social worker I finally stood from my bed and walked out to the kitchen where everyone except my roommate was at. Half of the time we talk about sex in community meeting but unexpecteble we didn’t this time. We mainly talked about resolutions for the new 2011 year. So Michelle made each one of us right a paper for our teen topic about our changes for the new year. Finally, we were done with the meeting and I ran to my room and decided I will text my girl.

So after I waited for my reply from my girlfriend I walked down to my county and talked to my social worker named Raymond. To my surprise he told me that I’ll be getting a new CASA (I’ve been waiting for my CASA for about six months). Ray told me that I will have to be here on 12/29/10 at 11 clock and I told him okay. Then at that possible moment my girlfriend txted me and told me to go to her house and hang out. I said my good byes and started to walk to my house so I can tell my houseparent Roy that I will be going to girls eight to hang out with my girlfriend. I walked down there and I stayed for about 4 hours watching movies and playing games. I thought it was time for me to leave because I got tired of sitting there and doing nothing so I walked home and sat on my bed for 15 minutes and I crashed out. I was so tired that I slept for about five hour till it was 8 clock. Then when I woke up I took my medicine and then went back to my wonderful dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment