Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Through the Tunnel” Analysis Paragraph

“Through the Tunnel” Comprehension Paragraph

Tags: symbolism, personal Title: “Through the Tunnel” Analysis Paragraph




I am going to do prompt A. In the story Through the Tunnel I find it convincing that Jerry does take a risk and survives that risk because from my perspective is that he really needed to do the way of going through the tunnel. It is okay that he trained to go through the tunnel and he succeeded by training his lungs so he can hold his breath. So I think that it was a good thing that he actually decided to go through right after he stopped bleeding. So I really think that he choose a good perspective of how he can do that kind of thing right after he stopped bleeding amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment