Monday, January 10, 2011

Through the Tunnel” Prove Yourself Paragraph

I have many times that I have hit a obstacle through my life. I am going to do my most recent obstacle which happened a couple days ago. I was out on my skateboard one day and I was with my roomate names Isaih and I played him skate and he of course beat me in the game. So he told me that we should work on some of our tricks and I started to work on my kickflip. At first I kept on falling on the ground till he told me to change my posture on the board so right when I changed my posture I was able to get the kick better under my feet. So the next day we went out again and I rode my board and started again on my kick. The first try I got it I was so happy I kept on doing it and I was glad. The reason I told this story was because when I could of quit I didnt I kept going cause I never back down.

1 comment:

  1. Where are your tags? Have you ever gotten injured trying to perform a skating trick?

    ReplyDelete