Thursday, March 31, 2011

3rd Quarter Reflection


The things that I have learned in my third quarter are quite a lot. I have learned a lot about symbolism and allegory. Which are objects that are represented as human trait and feelings.  Also, I learned on how to complete a quick graphic organizer plus I learned about poetry. In poetry I know how to write a decent poem without actually thinking about it. I have messed up a lot on my but I am trying my best to keep my grades up I know that I have went up and down on all my grades. I am trying my best to stay up. I even am trying my best to learn more then usually on all my classes. Miss Priester is a really good teacher but my perspective is that she is to nerdy sometimes but keep up the good work and thanks for the good literacy advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment