Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fourth Quarter Goals

What was your greatest accomplishment of last quarter? What did you have to do to achieve it? My greatest accomplishment was when I did a 360 degree turn on my academic life. I had most F's and I got them up to C and up. I worked my but off to accomplish these goals. For example, I stayed after school to work on some of my homework that I couldn't finish.

Write another brief paragraph answering the following questions:
What is your goal for this quarter? List three things you will need to do to achieve this; you may use bullets here.

My goals for this quarter are the same that I made last quarter just this time I am going to keep my grades up during the whole quarter this time. Also I am going to be working on the following:
  • behavior up to par
  • No kickouts
  • Turning in Homework
  • Not getting side tracked from my studies
Those are some of my goals that I have so far but other them that I am grateful for all of my teachers that help me succeed. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment