Friday, March 18, 2011

"Where Have You Gone, Charming Billy?" Blabberize Narrative

I was resting my eyes and all of a sudden one of my fellow soldiers told me to get up because the party was moving. I sat there for two more minutes when he asked me if I was asleep I was like “ohh No!!” Then when I got up I followed my peer into the wild dark War. When we were walking all I can think about is Billy Boy. How in the world can he die? He died of a heart attack that is how. He is all I can think about right now. My first day at war and I have seen someone die already and there is nothing I could of done about it. I just cant wait till we make it to the sea because all we will have to worry about are the enemy ahead of us instead of both ways like how we are right now. I will most likely dig a hole and take a long restful nap in the hole and wake up to to the most beautifulest sun rise in the world. For now, I have to keep marching to the sea I just cant wait. The moon finally came out and my helmet was so heavy and loose on my head so I decided that when it turns morning I will fix the strap. I started to talk to the solider next to me about Billy Boy, it started off we were marching and Billy and all the other soliders were taught not to walk on the road just in case there might be landmines and booby traps. Then all of a sudden I start to see Billy walk on the road behind me in the distance. Next thing I saw and heard was Billy on the ground screaming his lungs out. Right when the doctor was putting the morphine into his veins Billy was already dead. Believe it or not he killed himself. He scared himself to death. Now the solider and I were on the green grass chewing gum just finishing the story. I started to think about it more clearly and next thing I know I just started to crack up in laughter. So Billy was wrapped in a death bag and they put him on a helicopter and right when it got to 20 feet in the air Billy comes flying out. I started to cry with laughter the solider next to me was telling me to shut up but I could not help myself I had to keep laughing. All I could think about is Billy died of FRIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment