Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CST Testing Reflection

This week we had CST testing, which in my opinion were LAME.... Just kidding. First test that I took was the English/ Language Arts portion which was pretty easy. The next day I crashed on my testing I think because I didn't have a quite good nights rest. Another reason was because I had around 5 sodas that morning to wake me up and I guess I crashed from all of the sugar I drank. I still think that I got around a passing grade on the Algebra 1 test. Lastly I had the easy peezy World History exam which to me was EASY. Literally I think I got at least above average because all of the stuff I was questioned about it turned out that I have learned a lot about it without noticing myself learning about it. Overall my testing was pretty fun other then the teacher Mrs. Morris she was absolutely.... nicest teacher that anyone can ask for. The reason I wrote this is because she brought mint for us I know it is not the the best candy in the world but we wont be able to say that to her because she is old school (other then computers). Thanks to my teachers for helping me get ready for the test by teaching me the right materials that I needed to learn. But I think testing doesn't really help and that's my opinion so don't come yelling at me please..

2 comments:

  1. Excellent job on your paragraph. Keep it up marcos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I like your blog, and the post picture its looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete