Thursday, April 21, 2011

Testing Tips, Strategies, and Plays Reflection

Knowing about testing tips, and strategies are good for testing because when you are on a very hard question you can do the plays which are: SURE THING POINTS, GOTTA WORK POINTS, PLAY FOR POINTS, AND GUESS POINTS. Those are the plays which help a lot that I learning in the last few days. Like for example today I had a quiz in Ms. Emily's class and I did the plays and I think I passed but I know that I did really good on it. My opinion is that tips for test taking are the best to make sure that you are going to pass the test.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad Ms. Emily is helping you to prepare for testing. I am looking forward to seeing high scores from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need all the help you can get, but not in a bad way. You will be fine!!!

    ReplyDelete