Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences

Due to my educational experiences, I am currently an at normal student in school. I have been kicked out many times and also I even was close to getting expelled and look at me now. I am not even close to getting expelled from SPA. I have tried many times to make sure that I was cool enough for people but now I don't actually care what people say because I have finally noticed in my life that there will always be so called haters in life and you cant change that about them. I currently have a 3.17 GPA and I intend to make sure that I keep it that way. I used to not really try in school because I just thought it was a way to get the kids out of the house to let the parents do some freaky freaky but I found out that it to make our life's easy to live. A lot of people have told me that I wouldn't be able to succeed in life if I keep on doing what I have been doing but I know that all of the stuff that I have done it would make me shine more in the wisdom isle. I hope that I stay on track and keep it that way and make sure that people don't get in my way because if they do I will just be pushing them way. Here are some schools that I have attended in my life.


https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1JwDyPGwlvfiqvIH9zFgYQw7OO7nEESJJJCJGxXYjr_s

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy you did your homework I was looking around and I thought that Marcus was the only one to do his homework. I think that your post is really good. Keep up the good G.P.A. I like how you put a link to the end of your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcos, there is an inappropriate sentence in your paragraph, aside from incorrect punctuation and run-ons.

    Please fix this post and resubmit the form. Failure to do so will result in a zero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ms. Raquel's comment. Once I read that inappropriate statement, it seemed like all of the positive things you said were insincere. You need to take it down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post! You're right they're will always be haters in life, you just have to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete