Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle

The end is here! Finally, I can take a break from Miss Priester gosh she is so boring uggg. I cant wait till the last day happens then I will be a official Junior. The greatest obstacle that I have faced was being a better student in school. Like for example I am better in class I rarely get kicked out from the classes and secondly I do all my homework sooner or later but it is mainly sooner. Now I have been doing good I am going to try to make sure that I keep it that way so I don't ever have to make up tons of work again. I have a lot of obstacles in my high school life but I seriously think that this is by far the hardest one that I had to overcome. Thanks to god I was able to apprehend this obstacle.

2 comments:

  1. Luckily, my nagging has paid off. You passed the CAHSEE and have earned many credits. If I didn't care, I would have just let you say on a technology strike. I'll accept a thank you at a later time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you keep your self on task you will continue to do good. Just keep up the good work and you will do fine.

    ReplyDelete