Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011 or Free Write

I went home right after I got out of school to get ready for prom but I happened to get my haircut from Marvin. When I was done with my haircut Tim and Ivan rushed me to go and get in the car so we can go shopping for prom. So we went to the mall and bought some color contacts and some masks for the masquerade. Unfortunately there wasn't any masks that we wanted at the mall so we drove to Jo Ann's Crafts store. When I was done there we drove home to prepare for the prom. I took a shower and started to put my suit on when my houseparent came in and started to ask me if I needed any help but I told no I am a big boy. When I was doing my hair Tim came into our bathroom and asked me if I can help him put the contacts in for him. I went to his bathroom and put them in after a while of him complaining and whining. So we drove all the way to North Island aka Coronado for the prom. The prom was hosted at the hotel of Coronado which they say is haunted but I highly doubt it is haunted because at first I didn't want to talk to it but then I did and I didn't feel anything so I was like wow it isn't true. The prom was the worst party I have ever been to because I screwed up my dates prom. On the other hand I was happy because I talked to all of the Friends of San Pasqual that were there and also I thanked them all with my heart. The food was delicious, like litteraly dilicious I ate three bowls of ice cream which was the best part. I talked to one of the caterers that were there and thanked him for his time and I dont know how the conversation started but we started to talk about Mexico and Pitbull. He told me that Pitbull was going to be in T.J for Spring Kickoff so I was like what. This was my first ever prom that I ever went to and I have to say that it was the worst. I hope that I can experience a better one during my stay at SPA but I have no clue yet. That was my prom.

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy to hear that you thanked the Friends of San Pasqual. I think many of your peers take their generosity for granted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the dance Marcos, I'm sorry if it wasn't the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That suck that your prom was not good I hope you have a good one next year.

    ReplyDelete